Requirements: Java 8 ( JRE 1.8 )
Overview: A tool for reverse engineering Android apk files
A tool for reverse engineering 3rd party, closed, binary Android apps. It can decode resources to nearly original form and rebuild them after making some modifications. It also makes working with an app easier because of the project like file structure and automation of some repetitive tasks like building apk, etc.
It is NOT intended for piracy and other non-legal uses. It could be used for localizing, adding some features or support for custom platforms, analyzing applications and much more.
Disassembling resources to nearly original form (including resources.arsc, classes.dex, 9.png. and XMLs)
Rebuilding decoded resources back to binary APK/JAR
Organizing and handling APKs that depend on framework resources
Smali Debugging (Removed in 2.1.0 in favor of IdeaSmali)
Helping with repetitive tasks
Connor Tumbleson – Current Maintainer
Ryszard Wiśniewski – Original Creator
Commits on Jun 9, 2020:
- Match test apk name with the relevant issue.
- Fix the usage of debug flag (-d) when using aapt2.
- Add tests to ensure empty, uncompressed files are put on the doNotCompress list.
- Change zero-byte-file tests so they test the correct behavior.
- Put empty, uncompressed files on doNotCompress list.
This app has no advertisements
CODE: SELECT ALL