BubbleUPnP for DLNA / Chromecast / Smart TV v3.4.8 [Patched]
Overview: Stream all your music, videos and photos to various devices in your house
Stream all your music, videos and photos to various devices in your house:
• DLNA TVs and music receivers from popular TV and HiFi brands
• gaming consoles
• local Android playback
BubbleUPnP can access your media from a lot of sources, including:
• UPnP/DLNA media servers
• local media stored on your Android device
• popular cloud media storage providers
• media from other apps using Share/Send such as: web browsers, file managers…
• …and more!
BubbleUPnP is a versatile app packed with many features for you to discover, some of which are:
• extensive Chromecast support: play incompatible Chromecast media with transcoding(): MKV, AVI, MOV, WMV, WTV, RMVB, TS, FLAC, WMA, …, subtitles with custom appearance, audio/video track selection ()
• fast and secure Internet access to your home media while on the go, from mobile and WiFi networks (*)
• playback queue, editable playlists, scrobbling, sleep timer, various shuffle modes
• integrated full screen image viewer and controller
• play media to your Android device from other devices (renderer functionality)
• access all local and cloud media from other devices (media server functionality)
• media download to your SD Card
• …and much more!
(*) Some features are provided by BubbleUPnP Server, an optional software that can be installed on any machine on your local network to provide
additional services. To learn more about BubbleUPnP Server, visit http://bubblesoftapps.com/bubbleupnpserver.
Some features are restricted and can be unlocked by purchasing the BubbleUPnP License app.
improved compatibility with ‘Bose Home Speaker’ renderers
fixed tapping item in Playlist tab not updating cover in Now Playing tab (regression)
fixed playing/enqueuing lots of tracks to OpenHome renderer from Library tab making user interface unresponsive and possibly resulting in an “App not responding” dialog. Moreover, adding tracks with a play action now plays the first track immediately without waiting for all tracks to have been added to the Playlist tab (which can take a while with OpenHome renderers).
extract radio station name and genre for SHOUTcast streams added to the Playlist tab with ‘Add Stream URL’ or shared/sent from other apps
fixed PS4 Media Player app not listing tracks of Media Store playlists (Music > Playlists) in correct order
fixed possible broken Playlist track advance on some HUAWEI devices
fixed bookmarking a ‘Music > Genre’ subfolder not working
added 2, 4, 8, 15 minutes durations for image slideshows. Useful for use as photo frame
fixed TIDAL posibly not working with some Auralic renderers
fixed rare occurence where the current Chromecast renderer could be lost when screen is turned on
removed ‘Now Playing > 3-dot menu > Lyrics’ as it does not work anymore with latest Musixmatch app. The alternative is to setup its FloatingLyrics feature which works independently of BubbleUPnP
Pro features unlocked – no additional key needed.
This app has no advertisements
CODE: SELECT ALL