Overview: The Decimal to Fraction calculator supports repeating decimals both to and from decimal and fraction conversion.
The Decimal to Fraction calculator supports repeating decimals both to and from decimal and fraction conversion. The app displays your input values to an Imperial Inch or centimeter style number line that is accurate to ~0.001″. Very handy for easy and accurate conversion of decimal or odd fraction values to a measuring tape.
Check it out risk free
If you’re not satisfied with my app, Google Play let’s you refund your purchase of this app 1 time. Simply return to this listing and select the refund button within 2 hours of install.
• Works with fractions, decimals and repeating decimals in the order of operations
• Basic calculator operations (+ – x ÷ ^)
• π as 22/7 or ‘long click’ π for 355/113
Memory lists usage (top left button of calculator buttons):
• Select the list button to fill equation (after operator) with either “Saved” or “History” values
• If input has an answer, select the list button to “Save”
• Hold (Long click) the list button to clear “Saved” or “History” list of all values
• History list saves the last 50 calculations
Convert a decimal to fraction or fraction to decimal:
• Capable of inputting repeating decimals. Repeating decimals are displayed as green decimal numbers when active.
• When converting from fraction to decimal, the primary decimal display will show an eclipsed decimal value and magnifying glass to open a secondary view for large results.
Fraction Denominator from 1/2 to 1/99999 by clicking left or right halves of numberline. Go to Menu>Calibrate to set the ‘Bump to Nearest’ value.
• Use the secondary view to see repeating decimal results up to 12 million places; depending on your devices memory. Increment by a million at a time from the “Max Decimal” menu item in the settings drop down to determine best results for your device. (May crash on lower end devices being set at 8 million decimals or above when viewing in secondary view)
Inch to Centimeter
Convert answer between inch and centimeter by long clicking the in/cm button in the upper left calculator row .
• Fraction evaluator can be hidden from setting menu.
• Evaluates your entered fraction to show whether it is Proper, Improper, Not Simplified, or Improper & Not Simplified.
• Increase equivalent fractions by tapping on the ‘Not simplified’ and ‘Improper & Not Simplified’ radio buttons.
• Foot and Inch or Meter and Centimeter tag to number line.
• Bump to Nearest’ Decimal = 0.1, 0.01, 0.001, 0.0001 or Fraction = 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, 1/32, 1/64 and 1/128 or enter your own Custom
• Use the ‘Bump Lock’ check box setting from menu drop-down to keep from accidentally bumping.
Arduino Bluetooth stepper motor controller
• Control a stepper motor via an Arduino Bluetooth connection.
No changelog provided
This app has no advertisements
CODE: SELECT ALL