DraStic DS Emulator vr184.108.40.206a [Mod] [Paid]
Overview: Drastic Nintendo DS emulator.
DraStic is a fast Nintendo DS emulator for Android. In addition to being able to play Nintendo DS games full speed on many Android devices it has the following features:
- Enhance the game’s 3D graphics to 2 by 2 times their original resolution (this optional feature works best on high end quad core devices)
- Customize the placement and size of the DS screens, for portrait and landscape modes
- Fully supports add-on controllers, and physical controls in devices like nVidia Shield and Xperia Play
- Save and resume your progress anywhere with save states
- Tweak your gaming experience with a database of thousands of cheat codes
- Synchronize your save games with your online Google Drive space
- Increase emulation speed with fast-forward
If you have any uncertainties about the emulator please check out the demo version first, which will let you evaluate how the emulator works on your device.
DraStic is only intended for play of private backups of legally acquired Nintendo DS games. This product is not affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo in any way. Do not ask us for ROMs or help getting them – any request will be ignored.
NOTE: WiFi/multiplayer emulation is not supported at this time.
If you need assistance please e-mail us at email@example.com
For more information see the readme here: http://drastic-ds.com/drastic_readme.txt
For a changelog see here: http://drastic-ds.com/help_changelog.txt
- Workaround to fix crash in Samsung Galaxy S20 phones
- Fix for crash on x86 Chromebook
★★★ MOD ★★★
- Made a lightweight mod based on the latest version from Google Play.
- The resources are cleaned.
- Disabled dependency on Google Play.
- Disabled services that did not allow the application to sleep and thereby consumed battery power.
- Install cleanly, because digital signature: testkey and will not install on top of the original.
This app has no advertisements
CODE: SELECT ALL
Download Instructions: Credits for VERGIL777
Unzip to the DraStic folder, if necessary.