Lexis Audio Editor v1.1.113 [Full]
Requirements: 5.1 and up
Overview: Audio editor for recording and editing audio files in different formats. Create new audio records or edit audio files with the editor. Save the files in the desired audio format.
The trial version has all the features of the paid version including save in wav, m4a, aac, flac and wma format. The saving in mp3 format is available only in the paid version.
– Recorder and player
– Cut, copy and paste
– Delete, insert silence, trim, fade in, fade out
– Normalizing, noise reduction
– Record into existing file, import file into existing file
– Mixes the current file with another file
– 10 band equalizer
– Change Tempo, Speed, Pitch
– Audioformats: mp3 (-320kb/s), wav (16 Bit PCM), flac, m4a, aac and wma, video import: mp4, 3gp, 3g2
Remark: You need enough free memory on your first sd-card to edit sound files. For 10min 48k stereo sound we recommend at least 500MB free memory.
This app has no advertisements
Download From Google Play
Mirror Links credit ~Timozhai~