NFC Card Emulator Pro (Root) v7.1.0 [Paid]
Requirements: 4.1 and up | Root
Overview: A powerful NFC Card Emulator that simulates various types of cards, for example: access cards, elevator cards, factory (meal) cards, school (meal) cards, some library cards and other IC cards.(Not guaranteed to work for everyone).
1. Your phone needs to have NFC.
2. Your phone needs to be rooted. (Why does NFC Card Emulator require root privileges? Because to simulate a card, the NFC Card Emulator needs to write the Card-ID to the NFC configuration file on your phone, which requires root privileges.)
1. Turn on NFC.
2. Open the NFC Card Emulator.
3. Put the NFC card on the back of the phone. After the identification is successful, enter a card name and save it.
4. Clicking the card’s “simulate” button, simulates the chosen card. Now just touch your phone on a NFC er and watch the magic happen!
NOTE: When you use the NFC Card Emulator, make sure that NFC and your screen are turned on!
==Supported Phones (with stock ROM)==
Xiaomi, Huawei, OnePlus, Sony, Samsung (S4, S5, Note3), Google Phone (Nexus and Pixel), Meizu, LG, HTC, Nubia, Letv, Moto, Lenvo and maybe more?
Samsung S6, S6 edge, S7, S7 edge, S8, S8+ and above.
NOTE: Some unsupported phone DO work with a custom ROM such as Aurora or LineageOS.
Huawei, and maybe more?
NFC Card Emulator can add and simulate 4, 7 and 10 bytes Card UIDs.
==Supported NFC chip models==
NXP and Broadcom
★ Untouched Paid apk with Original Hash Signature
★ No changes were applied
➡ Languages: Multi Languages
➡ CPU architectures: Universal
➡ Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi
1. Fix that some mobile phones do not have the DocumentsUI app installed, causing the function of generating the magisk module to crash.
2. The simulate button adapts to Material You design language
3. Optimize the log feedback function
4. Improve the help document, please check the help document first if you have any problems
This app has no advertisements
Download From Google Play