Poweramp Music Player v3-build-910
Requirements: 5.0+ | ROOT | Modded Google Play, Lucky Patcher or Jasi Patcher
Overview: Powerful Music Player for Android. Poweramp is a powerful music player for Android.
Follow us on twitter @PowerampAPP to get instant updates on app development progress, feature spotlight, theme sharing, take part in giveaways and even chances for free copies of Poweramp.
Please check Common Questions/Answers below in the description.
– plays mp3, mp4/m4a (incl. alac), ogg, wma*, flac, wav, ape, wv, tta, mpc, aiff (* some wma pro files may require NEON support)
– 10 band optimized graphical equalizer for all supported formats, presets, custom presets
– separate powerful Bass and Treble adjustment
– stereo eXpansion, mono mixing, balance
– replay gain
– plays songs from folders and from own library
– dynamic queue
– lyrics support, including lyrics search via musiXmatch plugin
– embed and standalone .cue files support
– support for m3u, m3u8, pls, wpl playlists
– OpenGL based cover art animation
– downloads missing album art
– custom visual themes, lot of skins available on Play
– 4 widget types with many selectable styles, advanced customization; Android 4.2 lock screen widgets
– configurable lock screen
– headset support, automatic Resume on headset and/or BT connection (can be disabled in settings)
– tag editor
– fast library scan
– high level of customization via settings
This version is 15 days full featured Trial. See Related Apps for Poweramp Full Version Unlocker or use Buy option in Poweramp settings to buy Full Version.
Common Questions/Answers for Poweramp v2.x:
Q. My songs are missing from folders/library.
A. Please ensure you have all your folders with music actually checked in Poweramp Settings => Folders and Library => Music Folders.
Your original Android Library is not changed, nor any files deleted.
Poweramp library is a separate, completely independent library. When you installed Poweramp 2.0, it just got filled with the files scanned from your sd card/other flash memory, as specified in Music Folders.
Q. Volume too low. Volume changes weirdly. Other volume issues.
A. Try to disable Direct Volume Control in Poweramp Settings => Audio => Advanced Tweaks.
Poweramp 2.x uses Direct Volume Control by default on 2.3+ mid-to-high end devices. On stock ROMs this produces much better audio output. But many custom/buggy ROMs, while supporting DVC, can fail with it.
ported new equalizer features from the Poweramp Equalizer application:
new Parametric Equalizer mode
customizable parameters allow you to achieve a high level of change in sound using just a few bands
initially empty, stripes are added / removed / managed by the user
Low / High frequencies – passes low / high frequencies, starting from a certain frequency, resonates with a high Q-factor
Bottom. / High shelf – similar to Bottom. / High frequency, but with a flatter characteristic
Band – passes the signal around the set frequency
Peak lane – narrow lane option
channels – applies a band to the left, right, or both channels
gain – band gain, can be negative
frequency – center / cutoff frequency
Q is the bandwidth and the resulting frequency response curve for the bandwidth
stripes have user-configurable background colors for better identification
parametric presets are separate from graphic
parametric mode with always on autosave, changes are saved to the current preset
presets now always keep tone (Low / High)
built-in presets also have a tone value – usually 0
added a few tone-only presets
the values of the switches can be set by a long press on them
presets are transferred / imported / exported by long press in the preset list
Presets are saved in JSON format
presets can also be imported via opening in the file manager
Supported formats .json Poweramp / Poweramp Equalizer and .txt AutoEQ files
AutoEQ graphic and parametric formats are supported – imported into the corresponding graphic or parametric preset list
Poweramp adds + 6dB for graphic AutoEQ presets
fixes and improvements
This app has no advertisements
Download From Google Play