SD Maid – System Cleaning Tool v5.2.0 [Beta] [Pro] [Color Mod]
Requirements: 5.0 and up
Overview: SD Maid will help you keep your device clean and tidy!
It offers a collection of tools to manage apps and files.
Nobody is perfect and neither is Android.
Apps you have already removed leave something behind.
Logs, crash reports and other files you don’t really want are constantly being created.
Your storage is collecting files and directories you don’t recognize.
Let’s not go on here… Let SD Maid help you!
SD Maid allows you to:
• Browse your whole device and manipulate files through a full-fledged file explorer.
• Remove superfluous files from your system.
• Manage installed user and system apps.
• Detect files formerly belonging to uninstalled apps.
• Search for files by name, content or date.
• Obtain a detailed overview of your devices storage.
• Optimize databases.
• Do actual app cleaning and remove expendable files, which supersedes what others may call ‘cache cleaning’.
• Detect duplicate pictures, music or documents, independent of name or location.
• Run tools automatically on a schedule or via widgets.
Pro Features Unlocked
armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a, x86, x86_64
– Improved: In-app purchase handling.
– Improved: Updated a few dependencies.
– Fixed: Navigation drawer somtimes not reflecting pro status.
– Fixed: A few random crashes on app launch related to async background checks for IAPs.
– Added: New feature `Custom action`. You can input labels in AppControl settings, and then execute `Custom action` on one or more selected apps. Example: Input the labels `Disable` + `Disable app` and use it to batch disable multiple apps ([Demo Video](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aR7H3Cihk8)).
– Improved: Reworked some internal structures related to initating the AppControl tool.
This app has no advertisements
Download From Google Play
Mirror Links credit stoll25