AdAway v5.0.5-200628 [Beta]
Requirements: 8.0+ | root
Overview: AdAway is an open source ad blocker for Android using the hosts file.
Attention: DEVICE MUST BE ROOTED FOR THIS APPLICATION
AdAway is a utility used to manage hostfile entries; your phone must be rooted to use this app. AdAway doesn’t directly block ads; it limits unwanted ads by blocking servers that distribute those ads to websites. Modifying hostfile entries is also useful in blocking ads on some Android apps.
• Read/Write access on system partition
Website with Source code and Issue Tracker
Help translate AdAway on https://www.transifex.net/projects/p/adaway
You can donate money to support the development in-app.
• Root access: To write hosts file to system partition
• Internet access: To download hosts files
• Modify/delete SD card content: To export lists to SD card
• Wakelock: Wake up phone when AdAway updates in background
• Google Play Billing: To donate via Google Play Store
adblock, adblocker, ad blocker, advertisments, advertisment blocker
Improve hosts source server handling with future time
Improve hosts update by skipping already up-to-date sources
Fix hosts source disable action
Fix hosts list apply notification from non-user changes
Fix user excluded application settings
Remove navigation bar color customization
Update AndroidX dependencies and NDK version
This app has no advertisements
CODE: SELECT ALL