Voice Notes (No Ads) v3.78 pro [Paid]
Overview: – Only one touch needed.
It can continuously receive your speech and convert to text. Note down and remind you later at the time you set.
Integrated with your Android calendar, you don’t need to maintain another one.
– Automatically save your notes in a storage file, and easily to back up cloud.
– Also one touch easily to share voice-to-text to friends.
– It can work when the phone screen is turned off.
-Support headset button to control Start/Stop voice recognition
-Supported speech recognition 119 languages.
-Supported 20 user interface languages (including English)
– Google voice search (Google App) v220.127.116.11 or later is required as a speech to text engine. Most devices have it pre-installed. If your devices do not install it, This app will guide you to install.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta … ksearchbox
This app may ask for permission to access the following features
• Microphone for speech recognition
• External storage for saving notes file
• Calendar for adding reminder event
voice notes, speech notes, voice memo, speech memo, voice input notes, voice input memo, Notes , Memo, Voice , voice input, Speech, input, note , notepad, reminder, alarm, voice to text, speech to text, message, voice typing, calendar, schedule, to-do list
If you need, you can try this free version:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta … oText_memo
– The free version can use [Set reminder time when adding notes] and alarm button daily, the number of times is increased to 100 times, the old version is 50 times (the paid version is unlimited)
– Fixed issue: on some devices, the user interface language change may not be reflected immediately.
– Support for “very large” font size.
– New menu function: delete files
This app has no advertisements
CODE: SELECT ALL